The beer spent two weeks in the secondary. I measured the gravity of the beer at 1.013. The sample from the thief tasted clean. The nylon bag again seemed to keep most of the hop residue contained, but since the bag tends to float in the carboy, I'm wondering if it isn't inhibiting hop utilization. I'm not sure that I'll use it in the future. I primed the beer with 4 oz. of corn sugar (boiled in 2 cups of water and cooled) before bottling. I'm going to keep a close eye on the carbonation of this batch. If it seems low or inconsistent, I might try pitching a fresh packet of yeast before bottling the next batch. I ended up with 49 bottles. I'll give the beer two weeks to condition.